HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update
Firmware Update Instruction
1. Please download the new firmware zip file first and then copy it to your SD card (Do not change the name of the firmware file or decompress it). Only the FAT32 SD card can be used.
2. While pressing the HOME button, hold the Power key up until the HM-901 is power on. After the screen is on, release the power key. Then release the HOME button until the hifiman logo disappears. Now the player will be in recovery mode.
3. Wait until the first picture shows on the screen. The system will be updated automatically.
4. After the update is done, power off the player and then reboot it to finish the whole process.
1. Improve the driving program for the wheel, filter most of the wrong signals caused by aging and fix the wheel reversing issue.
2. The default of the digital chip filter is set as opened and it is shown on the display of the player. (For HM-901 only)
3. CUE support.
4. Fix the playlist disorder issue when the player is rebooted under resume-playing mode.
Note for digital chip filter function:
The function is unique for ES9018 chip. If it is on, there will be slight difference in sound quality for different tastes. The function is closed in the past firmware except for the V1.081 Beta version. As some users prefer that, we add this option.