Firmware Update Instruction:
1. Please download the new firmware zip file first and then copy it to your SD card (Do not change the name of the firmware file or decompress it). Only the FAT32 SD card can be used.
2. While pressing the HOME button, hold the Power key up until the HM-901 is power on. After the screen is on, release the power key. Then release the HOME button until the hifiman logo disappears. Now the player will be in recovery mode.
3. Wait until the first picture shows on the screen. The system will be updated automatically.
4. After the update is done, power off the player and then reboot it to finish the whole process.
1. Optimize the response speed of audio process and shorten the time.
2. Improve the SD card responding mechanism and significantly decrease the possibility of player crash caused by SD card hot-swamp.
3. Adjust the update logic and prohibit the user to operate during upgrade to avoid player crash. Add the function to judge the capacity of SD CARD--skip updating if its capacity is not changed, and power on the player faster.
4. Recover the player from being crash as the long playlist (especially All Songs) can take up much storage.
5. Recover the player from being crash when the last song ends under the mode of Repeat All.
6. Recover the player from being crash if the player is switched from the mode of shuffle to repeat under gapless play mode.
7. Issue the bug of channel reverse on special occasions.
8. Adjust the display content and order of some lists.
9. Support wv(WavPack) files.
10. Support Korea in language setting and complete the localization of added strings.
11. Support dock.
12. Add digital digital bypass filter function.*