1.Playback is back, the R2R2000 now supports audio playback in all its Hi-Res glory from its own internal micro SD card storage.
2.Solve the problem that the output of the SLG mode is abnormal when the volume is 0.
3.Optimized playback for AIF, DSF, DFF format files.
4.Adjusted the low battery warning.
5.Enhanced stability when using the Ultra-low gain mode.
6.Rectified an issue when using Ultra-low gain mode and Balanced output.
7.Cured a volume control problem when using in Bluetooth or DAC modes.
Please format the Micro SD card to exFAT firstly.
1. Download the firmware via PC;
2. Connect the Micro SD card to the computer;
3. Copy the HMPRINFW.IMG to the root directory of the Micro SD card, the file name can not be modified;
4. Insert the Micro SD card to your R2R2000 and restart, then displays “Firmware upgrading, Please do not operate”, please wait;
5. Turn on your R2R2000 once the upgrade is completed.
6. The system will automatically delete HMPRINFW.IMG file.
[In future, R2R2000 firmware will continue to improve. ]
If you encounter any problem installing this firmware, please contact HIFIMAN customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org