Here the new firmware V1.084 is updated. To download the firmware, please click:
1. Please download the new firmware zip file first and then copy it to your SD card (Do not change the name of the firmware file or decompress it). Only the FAT32 SD card can be used.
2. Press the home and power button on same time. Let go of power button when you see the recovery page but continue to hold the home button until you see the firmware updating bar. Let go of the home button once updating begins.
3. Wait until the first picture shows on the screen. The system will be updated automatically.
4. After the update is done, power off the player and then reboot it to finish the whole process.
1. HM-901 dead because of switching songs
2. Second power off sometimes
3. HM-901 dead because of deleting songs sometimes
4. Battery display
5. Moving logic in the list
6. HM-901 dead because of several wrong CUE files
7. Firmware update issue
Also, the firmware update cannot be completed under a few occasions as a firmware updating bug exist in the previous V1.082. To update to V1.084, please do as instructed below if the following occurs:
1 For HM-901 with the firmware of V1.082/1.083, during the firmware update, if the player freezes on “Recovery and update mode” or the “Recovery and update mode” picture disappears, meanwhile, the screen turns out to be black showing no processing sign, please be patient and connect the charger. After wait for a whole, the update will be completed. Please DO NOT remove the SD card or the battery.
2 Create a new folder in your SD card and add only one song under this folder. Please play the song to the end (make sure the playing mode is not repeat). Then power off the HM-901.
3. If the firmware update is not completed within two hours, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or call directly at 1-201-443-4626. We will help you out with a special tool. No worries.